A 365 Day Photo Project

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my 365 day photo project! Everyday I will take a picture of something, someone, or someplace and then post it. Some days I may just post a picture, other days I may post a few words, a caption or even a quote.

I am hoping to achieve many things by doing this. First, I am hoping to improve in my photography skills. Second, our family is embarking on an amazing adventure and I am hoping to document every second of the way. Third, I think it will be neat to look back after the 365 days and see what had been going on each day.

My plan is to update this everyday, or nearly everyday. In addition, I will also be posting each picture on my flickr account. I hope you enjoy this project as much as I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And make sure you stop back. I will respond to comments. Thanks for checking out my 365 Project!